The scope of the Standards Committee is to develop and maintain standards, recommended practices and guides for digital finance and economy (including but not limited to the digital forms, digital representations, digital embodiments, or digital equivalents of currencies, issuance, custody, payment, insurance, funds, shares, stocks, equities, securities, bonds, treasure bills, options, derivatives, futures, forward commitment, contingency claims, hedge funds, portfolio management, public benefit, mutual assistance, sharing economy, credit score, credit ratings, valuation, risk analysis, etc., and related hardware, software, systems, services, and applications in various scenarios), using an open and accredited process, and to advocate them on a global basis. Its technical scope is intended to be flexible and is ultimately determined by the sum of its approved PARs.
1. P3800-Standard for a data-trading system:overview,terminology and reference model
2. P3801-Standard for Blockchain-based Electronic Contracts
3. P3802-Standard for Application Technical Specification of Blockchain-based E-Commerce Transaction Evidence Collecting
4. P3803-Standard for House hold Appliance Customer Data Assetization and Commer cialization Requirements
5. P3806-Standard for Blockchain-based Hepatobiliary Disease Data Extractionand Exchange